FN445 -Luxurious home with four bedrooms, pool, golf course, and mountain views.
Casa de Colina is one of Loreto Bays’ most sought after custom homes. This stunning, modern, contemporary casa has 8000 SqFt of indoor/outdoor luxury living, with a 500 SqFt master and 3 private guest suites. This beautiful home comes complete with pool, hot tub, 2 outdoor dining areas and 3 outdoor sitting areas. Located on the 17th green this home has some of the most spectacular mountain and golf course views. Daily housekeeping and concierge services are available.
In the safe, pedestrian village of Loreto Bay, you’ll enjoy a relaxed pace of life, getting to know the friendly locals, and taking in the stunning landscapes surrounding you. Community amenities such as ongoing events, picnic areas, a pool, and grocery stores make it easy to settle in. Fully equipped custom kitchen with everything you need to prepare gourmet meals.
Once you take the stairs to the viewing tower, you’ll never want to leave! This home in the Founders’ neighborhood is ideally located close to the main Paseo with numerous shops and services.
Loreto Bay amenities:
- 3 community pools including a lap pool
- 18 hole Golf course
- Beautiful uncrowded beach and no beach vendors
- Kayaking, boating, and paddleboarding
- Cozy cafes, gourmet restaurants, salons, spas, a local art gallery, and boutiques as well as a local convenient store.
Tennis and Pickle Ball Courts (available through the Loreto Bay Inn)
- The Village of Loreto Bay boasts charming walkable stone slate streets, surrounded by lush gardens. It enjoys natural open spaces with beautiful and colourful villas and scenery. One can partake in the plethora of activities named above or just head to the beach and spread out on a blanket and enjoy the delights of the Sea of Cortez.
Security is on-site 24/7 and they are most willing to help when items get lost or you need assistance of any kind. They patrol the neighborhoods and all non-residents must sign in at either of the two entry gates to ensure privacy and the safety of all residents. Loreto Bay is a community-driven neighbourhood and Home Owners Association with much to offer for all ages and interests.
The Airport is a 5-minute drive away with the quaint town of Loreto being only a few minutes further. This friendly little town provides all the amenities you could possibly need to include grocery, hardware, liquor, and department stores. The most wonderful of which are all the authentic Mexican restaurants and boutique shops.
Loreto Bay complimented by the welcoming town of Loreto is a delight for all that visit. Many come to rent and often return or end up purchasing their own home as the allure of this magical slice of paradise entices one to stay.
Plan your complete vacation experience in this esthetically pleasing luxury Villa and book with Momentum Rentals today!