Our beautiful casa is conveniently located just steps to golf, swimming, dining, shopping, and the beach. We have the largest 2 bedroom floor plan with an additional bunk room and ample interior and exterior spaces on 3 levels with golf, mountain, and ocean views. There are 2 master suites, both with king beds, generously sized ensuite’s, our home has 2 TV’s, Shaw satellite, high-speed internet, Apple TV, 2 bikes, tennis rackets. Golf cart available to rent.
The master on the first level has an attached bunk room with 2 twin beds which is perfect for kids. Lots of indoor and outdoor living spaces. The outdoor spaces have different variations of shade and sun offering a perfect zone any time of the year.
Within the community of Loreto Bay, guests have access to 3 community pools (one pool is literally steps from the house), another community pool is located in Agua Viva, and a beautiful lap pool. We are located across the street from the beach (paddleboards/boats etc. available to rent) and on the Loreto Bay Golf course. There are tennis courts available (to rent for a fee available through the Hotel). We are walking distance to many restaurants, services, and shops. Grocery shopping, in-house chefs, and additional clean available.
Other features about the house:
- 2-bedroom house with mountain and golf course views
- Master bedroom with king bed with private bathroom on the second level.
- Room with a king bed and a bunk bed with a private bathroom on the first level.
- A patio seating area, first level
- An area with terrace, with table and chairs.
Wooden dining table for 6 people.
- Living room, kitchen, and dining room.
- High-speed Wi-Fi.
- Air conditioning and heating systems in all rooms
- A washer and dryer are available.
- Concierge services are available upon request.
In addition and to entice your extracurricular motivations.. Loreto Bay Amenities include:
- 3 community pools to include a lap pool
- 18 hole golf course
- An inviting uncrowded beach with no vendors present
- Snorkeling; kayaking; boating and paddleboarding
- Tennis and Pickle Ball Courts
- Cozy cafes; gourmet restaurants; salons & spas; a local art gallery/bar; boutiques; outdoor margarita bar; a wine bar and a French Bistro and a couple of local convenience stores.
The Village of Loreto Bay boasts charming walkable stone slate streets, surrounded by lush gardens. It enjoys natural open spaces with beautiful and colourful villas and scenery. One can partake in the plethora of activities named above or just head to the beach and spread out on a blanket and enjoy the delights of the Sea of Cortez.
Security is on-site 24/7 and they are most willing to help when items get lost or you need assistance of any kind. They patrol the neighborhoods and all non-residents must sign in at either of the two entry gates to ensure privacy and the safety of all residents. Loreto Bay is a community-driven neighbourhood and Home Owners Association with much to offer for all ages and interests.
The Airport is a 5-minute drive away with the quaint town of Loreto being only a few minutes further. This friendly little town provides all the amenities you could possibly need to include grocery, hardware, liquor, and department stores. The most wonderful of which are all the authentic Mexican restaurants and boutique shops.
Loreto Bay complimented by the welcoming town of Loreto is a delight for all that visit. Many come to rent and often return or end up purchasing their own home as the allure of this magical slice of paradise entices one to stay.
Plan your complete vacation experience in this esthetically pleasing luxury Villa and book with Momentum Rentals today!