FN65 –Spacious 2 Bed 2 Bath with Excellent Location and Gorgeous views!
Situated in the desirable founders neighborhood in Loreto Bay, this two-bedroom, two-bathroom home is ideal for vacation. This “Casa Chica” home is nestled in a tranquil area, stylish interiors, and a rooftop patio for entertaining and views of the surrounding neighborhood, mountains and the golf course. The authentic kitchen has charming wooden cabinetry, with Mexican tile countertops and major appliances including refrigerator, an oven and a stovetop.
This home is just minutes from the beach, making it a great vacation home or rental property. Just steps from coffee shops and restaurants.
Loreto Bay Amenities include:
- 3 community pools to include a lap pool
- 18 hole golf course
- An inviting uncrowded beach with no vendors present
- Snorkeling; kayaking; boating and paddleboarding
Tennis and Pickle Ball Courts
- Cozy cafes; gourmet restaurants; salons & spas; a local art gallery/bar; boutiques; outdoor margarita bar; a wine bar and a French Bistro and a couple of local convenience stores
- The Village of Loreto Bay boasts charming walkable stone slate streets, surrounded by lush gardens. It enjoys natural open spaces with beautiful and colourful villas and scenery. One can partake in the plethora of activities named above or just head to the beach and spread out on a blanket and enjoy the delights of the Sea of Cortez.
Security is on-site 24/7 and they are most willing to help when items get lost or you need assistance of any kind. They patrol the neighbourhoods and all non-residents must sign in at either of the two entry gates to ensure privacy and the safety of all residents.
The Airport is a 5-minute drive away with the quaint town of Loreto being only a few minutes further. This friendly little town provides all the amenities you could possibly need to include grocery, hardware, liquor, and department stores. The most wonderful of which are all the authentic Mexican restaurants and boutique shops.
Loreto Bay complemented by the welcoming town of Loreto is a delight for all that visit. Many come to rent and often return or end up purchasing their own home as the allure of this magical place entices one to stay. Combine this Casa with the gorgeous landscapes and views of this quaint community, this fabulous slice of paradise, namely Loreto Bay!